Terms and conditions
BSMB Spring Meeting-“Stroma, Niche and Repair April 8-9th 2019
- The registration fee covers lunch (on the 9th of April) and refreshments during scheduled coffee breaks, and the hire of the conference facilities at the University of Liverpool
- The conference dinner fee covers the cost of the conference dinner on the 8th of April.
- Delegates are to seek their own accommodation arrangements through https://www.hallmarkhotels.co.uk/ and this is independent of the BSMB.
- Refunds are available for cancelled bookings for both registration and the conference dinner up until the 1st of April 2019. After which time we are no longer able to refund delegates.
- Work presented at the meeting represents a public disclosure, and abstracts will be incorporated into the meeting programme and published in the International Journal of Pathology unless delegates explicitly state otherwise.
- For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.