Do not miss out on the extracellular matrix pharmacology congress (ECM2022) on June 23-25, 2022 in Copenhagen, Denmark. Register already now and save money on the early bird discounthttps://ecm-congress.org/registration/.
The aim of the congress is to discover news drugs and bring together extracellular matrix experts across disease fields. Alterations to the extracellular matrix are a common denominator in most chronic diseases. It is time to create a forum for experts to discuss, share and learn from other disease fields!
Session highlights will include:
• The essential components of the ECM
• The importance of ECM in cancer: Barrier for entry or exit?
• Should we treat the ECM or cells in fibrotic diseases?
• The importance of ECM in lung diseases
• The importance of ECM in liver diseases
• Cardiorenal axis and the ECM
• Tissue destruction in inflammatory diseases
• Pharmacological targets of the ECM
• ECM signaling
Invited speakers include:
• Valerie Weaver, University of California, USA
• Raghu Kalluri, University of Texas, USA
• Mina Bissell, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, USA
• Richard O. Hynes, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
• Detlef Schuppan, Johannes Gutenberg Universität Mainz, Germany
See the full list here: https://ecm-congress.org/team-members_category/speakers/
Feb. 4, 2022
© 2023 British Society for Matrix Biology. All rights reserved.